Sunday, October 17, 2010

Treasury Champ

Now, I must admit I am never in treasuries. A few here and there with most of them coming from friends of mine who have surely taken pity on my 'I'm never in treasuries' whining. Well, last night/today something a bit crazy happened...I was contacted about being in FIVE of them. Yes. To some of you that's not a big deal, but to someone who makes a treasury appearance once every few weeks, it was mega.


So, three of them featured the same item:

$18

 
Banksters

Silver is Precious

Oink!!

Then my lovely Boontonware cups were included in this treasury:


And Then We Moved to NJ


And my Belmar hat (which sold this afternoon) was added to this one:

When the weather outside is frightful, and the wind is brisk


I'm a treasury champion this weekend, so stop by and click on some items/leave some comments, won't ya?

3 comments:

vintage eye said...

You are a rock star! Congrats on the sale!

Jenn said...

haha thank you! i bow in the presence of your front page appearance today:)

vintage eye said...

Rare as hen's teeth those FP spots!