Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dress Me Up Sundays: A Mad for Plaid World

Who doesn't love a nice plaid?

via ikahn

via craftycrowvintage

via vintagecalling

vialandmvintage

via bombshellbettiesvintage

via raleighvintage

via violetfolklore

via mariesvintage

via miskabelle

via revivalvintage



I like them all, but I LOVE the top two. Big time. 

Be sure to check back next week for more lovely picks. Also, don't forget about the MASSIVE 25 Days of Giveaways. Check the progress here, including details about how you can participate.

4 comments:

vintage eye said...

Oh Yeah! It's plaidtastic!

ThePeachTree said...

Oh my! The 2nd and 6th one are dying for a place in my closet :)

Holly said...

Ooh, I agree, number 2 is gorgeous! Thanks for including my jumper here :)

Violet Folklore said...

Plaid is so classic and so flattering, and fun to layer! Thank you for giving a shout out to one of my favorite dresses!