Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hair Crush: Keira Knightley



I have rather long hair, but I am also quite adventurous with it. In the past five years it has been as long as the middle of my back and as short as a chin length bob. It's also been blonde, red, brown, and ultra dark brown. Yeah, I'm a bit ADHD when it comes to hair. It has, however, been a long brown for about a year now and I am considering a change. Until I do, I am going to feature several cuts and colors that I'm digging at the moment. And away we go:

Keira Knightley is gorgeous and I loved her with her longer locks, but she looks even better (if possible) with this sleek new bob. I love the soft curls style above. It doesn't hurt that she has amazing cheek bones, but even still, awesome new 'do that really makes her big, brown eyes a major focal point. Lovely!

1 comments:

Kendall said...

totally love her hair. wish i were brave enough to chop all mine off!