Sunday, October 3, 2010

Alec Baldwin's Mom Knows What's Up

Note: This post is so completely random that even I am confused.

I'm a big David Letterman fan. I watch him almost nightly and have since I would sneak latenight TV as a kid.

I also love Wegman's Grocery Stores. I have grown up with Wegman's and when I went to college just outside of Rochester(where it started), I was always shocked when classmates had no idea what Wegman's was, but sure enough within a month, they too were under the trance of Wegman's amazingness.

I can't explain why I love it so much. It has everything you would ever want, without having that gross feeling of a WalMart. I have heard that they are expanding into states outside of NY and all I can say is if you get the chance, go to one!



They have a completely amazing White Cake in the bakery that is to die for. Seriously.

What does this have to do with Alec Baldwin? One night I was watching Letterman and this happened:



Haha. I LOVE that clip. Alec Baldwin's Mom knows what's up.

Anyways, I just saw on the news that he and his mother shot a commercial today for the heavenly grocery store. Can't wait to check it out. Great to hear that he donated his fee to his Mom's breast cancer charity. Such a great little story.

0 comments: