Thursday, October 14, 2010

Closeted DMB Fan

Most people don't know this, but I am a huge DMB fan and have been since I was a kid. I used to blast their CDs long before I understood the lyrics to their songs. I never tell people about it, because frankly, I can't stand most of the people who tell me they are HUGE FANS of Dave. Not to offend any of you lovely readers, because I'm sure you're not in that group, but goodness they are some of the most obnoxious "fans" out there.

I have a friend from college that never liked music. Then she went to a Dave concert and pretended to be his number one fan. All I could think was, 'I have never heard you talk about music one day in your life. You're lying.' Then at the concert, she another SUPER FAN friend were obnoxiously dancing to the songs. It was just weird and completely the opposite of what should have been happening.

Haha, I know I have wacky pet peeves, but it really bothers me. Ah, well, on with the show.

Here's a nice little song. There is no video, but it is an amazing live clip of Stolen Away on 55th & 3rd.




That song is aces.

0 comments: