One of her sweet hats.
1. What's your "day" job?
Being a superhero? No just kidding. Recent college grad on the hunt for a job. Nothing yet.
2. How long have you been knitting and how did you get into it to begin with?
I've been knitting for about 8 years and crocheting for 2 years.
3. What are five words you would use to describe your Etsy business?
We cater to the rockstar.
4. Anything else you would like to tell potential buyers?
5. Most played song on your playlist?
Anything by Gary Puckett and the Union Gap
I was graciously sent two hats for the blog. One to review and the other for a giveaway. I chose to review the yellow slouchy beanie.
I have to say that wearing this around town brought me back a couple years to walking around on my college campus. I love the youthful feel of the hat and the bright yellow color is so uplifting!
I said in my last hat review that I often have a tough time with hats, because my hair is quite thick, but that wasn't a problem with this one. Awesome fit and I have to say, I definitely felt like a rockstar. Or maybe more of an indie acoustic star.
Where you can buy one: Right over at The World Famous on Etsy.
How to win this one:
Gen has awesomely chosen this pink and white striped beanie to give away to one of you lucky readers. This part is mandatory: You must be a follower of this blog via GFC and then head over to The World Famous on Etsy and come back with a message stating your favorite piece from her store.
Really want to win this? Additional entries:
- Heart her shop on Etsy. (One entry)
- Leave a message with your biggest rockstar moment. (One entry)
- Tweet about this contest daily and leave a new comment for each tweet. (Once per day)
- Enter any of my other giveaways that are currently running and leave a comment for each. (One per giveaway)
- Leave a comment on any non contest post on this blog and leave a comment saying which post. (Up to 3 additional entries)
- Post this contest to your blog or Facebook page and leave the link. (One for either)
- Follow @bbvintage on Twitter and leave a comment about it. (One entry)
You have to leave separate comments for each entry. In other words, if you become a follower and tweet about the contest at the same time, leave one comment saying you're following and another saying that you tweeted it. Also, be sure to leave your email address in your comment. Thanks!
That simple! This contest is open to readers in the US and Canada.
This contest will run until November 5th at midnight Eastern. After that a winner will be chosen using a random number generator over at random.org. The winner will be the person with the comment of the corresponding number. I will then contact the person via the email left in your comments. If no answer is received in 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.
PS-Have a new business that you want to promote? Have an old business that seems a bit stagnant? Just wanting some close-to-free publicity? Contact me at bluebutterflyvintage [at] yahoo.com to talk about sponsoring a giveaway on BBV. I will send you some fancy stats. Yes. Fancy.
A note for The Man: The World Famous provided me with a hat for review and is offering this prize for promotional purposes. I am not getting paid for this promotion, but I was given the hat for free. While it was sweet that I got a free hat, the free nature of said hat did not influence my review of the product.