Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Costume Idea #19: Tiki Time

This would be fun for a theme party outside of Halloween, too. Not too decade specific, so let's call it Tiki Time from the 50s-80s.


Haha, what is going on in that pic^ ? Dolls dig tiki time, I guess.



Lady at the Luau

via bombshellbettiesvint

via miskabelle

 via retrotrend

via landmvintage

via bluebutterflyvintage

via verseauvintage

via benefitjewels

via tialeyvintage

via bluebutterflyvintage


Lad at the Luau (did I just use the word "lad"?)

via searchandrescue

via emeliascloset

via fishlegs

via vintagestarrbeads

via purevintageclothing

 via grandmafliesabroom

Accessories

via sixpackvintage

via nachokitty

via hamiltonbay

via ivorybird

via kiamichi7


Pair these items with a chill attitude and you're Tiki ready for Halloween:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pass me a Pina Colada, I'm ready to party! Thanks for including me in this fun post.

L & M Vintage said...

I love those tiki cocktail glasses! Thanks so much for including L&M Vintage, we appreciate. As always, love reading your blog posts!

Lori said...

Great post! Tiki style say "Party!" anytime!

ShopRetroTrend said...

Thanks for including my sandals! Love checking out your fun costume ideas.

Stephanie said...

I love this idea!

Melody said...

Too fun! Great finds!

Verseau Vintage said...

What a great party idea. Mahalo for including my dress!