Friday, October 1, 2010

Halloween Costume #16: The School Girl

Just a short costume today, inspired by this week's episode of Glee. It's a little Britney Spears, but I'm going to say more schoolgirl, so I can't really call it a Ms. Spears costume. Maybe a Gossip Girl costume?




The Top

via roulettevintage

via greendragonlady

via vintageclothingstore

via zwzzy

The Skirt

via retrotrend

via churchofvintage

via greatgrandmaagnes

via vintageeyefashion

The Shoes

via bluebutterflyvintage

via smallandmousey

via moxieapparel

via bluebutterflyvintage


You can make it as sexy as you want, but then again, I always thought the sexy school girl costumes were a little bit creepster style. Am I right?

4 comments:

Marie said...

Thanks for the feature! Awesome idea to find an outfit for halloween using vintage items! Love it!!

Thanks again.
Marie
www.greatgrandmaagnes.etsy.com

vintageclothingstoreblog said...

This is great!Vintage is so perfect for costume ideas!Thanks so much for featuring my blouse!
Thanks again,Karen

www.vintageclothingstore.etsy.com

ShopRetroTrend said...

Thanks for featuring my plaid mini- it would be perfect for a cheerleader, Britney Spears, Rachel as Britney Spears or a scholl girl. Love your costume ideas!
-RetroTrend

vintage eye said...

Takes me back to my catholic school girl days! ;) Thanks for the feature!