Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Fashion Picks: Headbands on a Budget

Here are some sweet headbands I found on Etsy, all of them under ten dollars. Nice.

 via goldcoastchic

via lulafairy

via dashleydesigns

via briizylove

via theposiepocket

via blossomchicboutique

via rufflesandfringe

via jlyman01

via twentyfivedesign



Get a sweet piece for your holiday parties without breaking the bank. 

PS-Don't forget to check out the lovely giveaways to the right of this post. Lots of sweet stuff to be won:)

Also, still looking for sponsors for the 25 days of giveaways. Check out the dates that are still open right here. Great way to get some traffic to your store around the holidays.

6 comments:

RufflesAndFringe said...

Thank you so much for featuring my headband! What a nice collection.

BriizyLove said...

Thanks so much for featuring my turquoise and orange flower headband! Love your blog! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for adding my headband to your blog! I really appreciate it, and I love your blog!!

Unknown said...

loving that black bow with colors!

p.s. You should totally do a vintage fashion show!
I can't believe how dedicated I have been to it for the past few weeks. Passion for Fashion chica! Vintage that is ;)

Have a great weekend!

Camie said...

Thank you for featuring my headband (The Posie Pocket). I'm your newest follower!! :)

Sandra said...

ooh, that second one would make an awesome necklace :D