Monday, October 25, 2010

Movie Mondays: On the Edge



5 Reasons I love this movie:

  • The Surprise-So, when I list things on Etsy, I usually pop a DVD in for background noise. The other night I checked out Netflix on demand and I'm not sure how, but I came across this flick. Pretty soon listing was over and I was glued to the TV.
  • Cillian Murphy-The guy is hot, has a killer Irish accent (that's real), and is a good actor. Before I saw this I just remembered him as the d-bag in Red Eye and a Batman movie. After I saw it, I added a bunch of his movies to my queue. Yes, he's that good. Like right here:

  • It's Mental-I have a strange curiosity when it comes to mental institutions, so naturally I'm intrigued by any movie that takes place in one. Most of this movie does.
  • Sarcasm-Loads of it in this flick. Also, sarcasm with an Irish accent seems more effective. I might try that sometime.
  • Soundtrack-Not sure how this movie could afford some of the songs that play in the background, but I'm not complaining. I'll take a nice tune from The Frames or David Gray any day.


The Trailer:


Couple of sweet tunes in the flick:






Like I said, this one is certainly on demand if you have Netflix. Go watch it. SO good!

    3 comments:

    Moe said...

    I love Cillian Murphy. The first time I saw him was 28 days later. I love zombie movies to begin with but he was a bonus. I loved him Red Eye too D-bag or not. LOL For me it's the eyes. Hard to believe he's married and has a whole slew of kids.

    Jenn said...

    ive never seen 28 days later, must netflix it haha.
    he does have unreal eyes. insanely blue.

    Aaron said...

    Nice post.