5 reasons I love this movie:
- Ryan Phillippe-I think he was born to play this part and damn, he is so hot in this movie it borders on ridiculous. Swimming pool scene...am I right?
- Sarah Michelle Gellar's wardrobe-Tell me you don't want pretty much everything she wears.
- The Soundtrack-Famous for "Bittersweet Symphony" by the Verve, but "Every You Every Me" by Placebo is pretty amazing, as well.
- Reese Whitherspoon isn't overly Cutesy-She kinda gets a little too Kate Hudson sometimes in other movies, but in this one she's completely believable.
- Trip down memory lane-It appeals to every part of my former Mean Girl self, which is fun (for under two hours).
Placebo "Every You Every Me"
If you've never seen this movie then put it on your Netflix, like now.