Monday, October 4, 2010

Movie Mondays: Cruel Intentions




5 reasons I love this movie:



  • Ryan Phillippe-I think he was born to play this part and damn, he is so hot in this movie it borders on ridiculous. Swimming pool scene...am I right?
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar's wardrobe-Tell me you don't want pretty much everything she wears.
  • The Soundtrack-Famous for "Bittersweet Symphony" by the Verve, but "Every You Every Me" by Placebo is pretty amazing, as well.
  • Reese Whitherspoon isn't overly Cutesy-She kinda gets a little too Kate Hudson sometimes in other movies, but in this one she's completely believable.
  • Trip down memory lane-It appeals to every part of my former Mean Girl self, which is fun (for under two hours).


The Trailer:



Placebo "Every You Every Me"



If you've never seen this movie then put it on your Netflix, like now.

    0 comments: