Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween Costume Idea #21: Hey Sailor

Nautical is always a classic idea for Halloween...and any other day! Today's idea was inspired by (and intensely features) the lovely Nicole over at Bombshell Bettie's. If you are unfamiliar with her store, be sure to click on one of her fine items below and peruse her inventory.


via bombshellbettiesvint

 via awildtonic

via bombshellbettiesvint

via reverentartstudio

via lolavintage

via stuckonvintage

via bombshellbettiesvint

via reduxdelux

via bluebutterflyvintage

via gogovintage

via junkandstuff

via bluebutterflyvintage

via bombshellbettiesvint

via vintageagogirl

via benefitjewels

via sweetclothesofmine

via vintagenowandthen

via littlemissmaisy

via fashionchic

via smallearthvintage

via katherinekouture



Don't forget to stop by my Etsy shop where everything is 25% thru the 9th!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for the feature! I'll offer 20% off anything in my shop if someone mentioned your blog in the notes to seller!
Happy Halloween.

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Wow! This is a thorough and wonderful collection of nautical finds. Thanks so much for including me here.

Sweet Clothes of Mine said...

Great nautical items...I love the nautical look! Thanks for including me.

Bombshell Bettie said...

I think i said "oh, i love that!" About everything included..teehee. thanks so much for featuring me (over and over) you cant go wrong with a nautical theme ;)

Unknown said...

i love all these ! and not just for Halloween!

A Wild Tonic said...

So many awesome choices. :D