Monday, October 18, 2010

Movie Mondays: Beautiful Girls

5 Reasons I love this movie:

  • Timothy Hutton's Hair-Love the curly brown hair and the 'burns. I love Timothy Hutton in general, because while he is a good looking guy, he has a quality about him that makes him seem like your neighborhood crush. I could totally see him working at the hardware store and then see me needing a new tape measure every week.
  • The Soundtrack-Movies with terrible soundtracks are lame. This is not one of those movies. So many classics, but my favorite has to be the title track, courtesy of Pete Droge and the Sinners.
  • Natalie Portman-She's hilarious, intelligent, and adorable in this movie. Oh, and only like 12 or something.
  •  The 90s Vibe-If you read this blog on a regular basis, you probably know I'm kind of obsessed with most things from the 90s and this movie is so full of 90s bliss that it's amazing.
  • This scene that perfectly describes growing up, both hilarious and sad (note: if you've never seen this movie, I swear Timothy Hutton is not trying to hook up with Natalie Portman, haha, it's not as strange as this scene may suggest):



An awesome tune from the soundtrack:

I think this is available on demand on Netflix at the moment, so if you have that, take some time out for this movie. It's a keeper.

1 comments:

Anna Katrina said...

great picks!!


stop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com