Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween Costume Idea #23: That 70s Costume

Sometimes I loved this show and other times I would get upset that it was still on, when the fabulous Freaks and Geeks (which could have been called That Early 80's Show) was canceled after one little season. Ah, well. That's an argument for another day. In any event, I give you: the cast of That 70's Show.

Eric

via kitschwear

via apt22

via djvv



Donna

 via sheheartsvintage

via hellcatvintage

via sugarskullvintage



Fez

via midwestmidcentury

via vicevintageapparel

via circlethesquare


Hyde

via thegetupvintage

via lookagainvintage

via collectablespectacles



Jackie

via hotvintage

via rumseyvintage

via leamor



Kelso

via cairovintage

via apricotvintage

via miskabelle


Nice group costume for you and your crew.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Great costume ideas! Thank you so much for including my shirt. I'm glad I got to be Hot Donna. hehe

*whistles*

Lady Lux Vintage said...

cute ideas!

http://ldylux.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Cool! Thanks so much for including my cords!

The Design Boards said...

These are great!! Thanks so much for featuring my shop!

sheheartsvintage said...

YES! Totally diggin this. Love and thank you for the include :) xx

D R E W said...

what a fun idea!! love all the vintage suggestions.