Monday, September 27, 2010

Shop Update...Tees Me

I'm obsessed with old tee shirts. Seriously. Check out the about me section on this page. It's even written in there. As much I like to get dolled up, I equally enjoy a pair of sneakers, jeans, and a great worn tee.

That being said, I will be unloading a bunch of my own vintage tee collection this week on Etsy. It's time to find a new batch for myself. Many of the tees that will be listed are thrift store finds that I had to keep, as well some newer finds that are skipping my closet and heading straight to Etsy. Here are some in the shop right now.








You can find all of these (and many more to come) right over at Blue Butterfly Vintage. There were two more, but they sold. Holler!

1 comments:

A Wild Tonic said...

TEES ME! LKDFLSKDJF I LOVE IT.