Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday's Fashion Picks

I will spare you the obligatory this is my first post thing. I help write over at Inflamed Temperament. We had one over there. Let's just dive right into the posts, shall we?



Every Friday I am going to bring you three fashion picks that I'm digging. And on with the show:





1. Cute dress over at Alloy.com. It has a nice boho vibe and seems like it could be dressed up or down and also could work for many different climates. It is currently $44.90. And I just ordered it the other day, so fingers crossed that it's awesome.



2. OBSESSED with this bag from Lucky Brand. A classic, large tote that would be great on college campuses or just for a day trip into the city. It has been around for a while in many different colors, but I think you have to go with the brown. So versatile! It is available at a number of stores and generally retails for $178.




3. I bought this shirt a couple months ago and I am so in love with it. It is so simple, yet so cute and the v-neck adds a nice flirty touch. You can buy your very own over at Neena Creates on Etsy.




And that's it. Hope you enjoyed this week's selections and I hope you will become a follower of the blog. It'll be pretty sweet. I swear.

1 comments:

neena creates said...

Oh thank you so much for featuring my tee! i'm really loving that Lucky Brand bag...uh oh, add it to my list!