Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Halloween Costume Idea #5: Yeehaw!

Today's costume is the general idea of a western wear vibe. Going western doesn't always mean snap button shirts and cowboy boots(but sometimes it certainly does). Here are several ideas for your cowgirl/cowboy/western wear costumes. This one was so easy that there are a ton of choices. Sorry. Terrible at making decisions.




Western Lady















Dude











Hats and Horses





Pretty classic costume for men and women. Also, it is one of the cheapest ways to wear vintage/handmade this halloween. Do a little digging and you can find some great deals of your own. Come back tomorrow for a vintage scholarly inspired costume.


7 comments:

Wildfell Hall Vintage said...

howdy pardner! I want the one-armed mannequin!

Jenn said...

Tragic cattle incident, no doubt.

A Wild Tonic said...

I love the bolo tie idea. I might have to get one for normal wear. Hmm.

... said...

i'm kind of all about the one-armed mannequin too! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for including my shirt! I've shared your blog to my facebook!

Happy Halloween!
Jenn
MillsDesignCo.etsy.com

JazzBoogie said...

Halloween is JazzBoogie's favorite day of the year! I am honored to be included in this collection of western wear.
Keep it Jazzy,
JazzBoogie

vintage rings said...

Halloween costume idea is great. I like your collection but my favorite are white bag and hats. I want to buy the bag for myself. I am impressed with your work. I want to buy the brown color court for my brother. I am looking forward to see your work.