Friday, September 17, 2010

Halloween Costume Idea #7: The Golden Girls

PICTURE IT: Amazing costume for you and your friends to rock. I have the choices broken down by character. A little in love with this show.

Rose was way into yellows and greens. She rarely wore dark. Dorothy, on the other hand, consistently rocked dark tops. She was all about the oversized tunics and sequins, but always in a classy 80s way. Blanche's outfits were as vibrant as her personality. She was very Miami in sequined red tops or florals. Everyone's favorite, Sophia, was all about Grandma-style. And wicker purses.






Rose


8 comments:

Deidre said...

What an amazing idea! Such a cool post. Thank you for including me.

Dinah, Vintage Cat Eye Glasses Lover said...

This is awesome! You really found some great pieces that go with each character. I think Sophia is my favorite, those little bags are adorable. :)

Thanks for including my shop.

Cindy said...

I love this idea! Thank you so much for including me. Now I want to round up my best girlfriends and have a Golden Girls party. :)

vintage eye said...

What a hoot! Love it!

Molly Phoenix said...

So glad I got to be Bea!

RHanley Photography said...

What fun!...thanks so much for including me!

k said...

thanks so much for including me in this, especially for dorothy. i love her and i love this show!

... said...

love it! my love of the golden girls hovers near unhealthy, so this is totally amazing to me :)