Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday's Fashion Picks 9.17.10

Your weekly installment of fashion ideas. This week is all about the activewear.



I love being outdoors in the fall and this jacket might just be the key to keeping you warm during autumn hikes. You can grab this North Face jacket in red or a light blue over at Backcountry.com for $56.21. Black is a bit more expensive at 74.95, but add some color to your outdoor wardrobe.




I love the sporty fashions at Puma and over at their website you can save 40% with the code FRIENDSOFPUMA910 thru 9/20. Don't you love the Alexander McQueen tee above? Amazing.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comments:

vintage style rings said...

Lovely collection ! I can see you have great collection of it. I am envious. Valentine is coming soon. Do you have any idea what would be great present for girl friend...