Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dress Me Up Sundays-The Grunge Dress

Every Sunday I will be bringing you some great dresses, both vintage and handmade that you can find right on Etsy. In case you didn't notice the bar on the side, I sell vintage clothing on Etsy at Blue Butterfly Vintage. Stop by and check it out sometime.

Today's theme: the grunge look of the late 80s/early 90s.
(Click the store name to check out more pics of each dress.)




Awesome grunge look over at Vanity Vintage Shop. I love the lace collar. It is selling for $18. What a steal!

Love the pattern on this one over at Fabled Fancy that is currently at $44.
Love this romper from one of my favorite shops Repurposeful Punk. It will only cost ya $25.

Here is the look in a maxi dress over at Rust Belt Threads. Another steal at $18.
 Awesome Betsy Johnson piece over at The Greedy Seagull. Can be yours for $45.


A few things that I like about these dresses is their affordability, comfort, and the fact that they are quite versatile, both for occasion and for weather changes. Awesome grunge-wear. Plain and simple.





2 comments:

Amanda / Rust Belt Threads said...

Lots of great finds! Thanks for including my vintage dress.

The Greedy Seagull said...

Awesome, thanks for including my dress!