Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Getting stuck on this season of True Blood

Guest post written by Rebekah Brown

I've loved True Blood for a few years now. I guess you could say I was a later adopter. I had too many friends telling me that I needed to watch it that I just couldn't stand it anymore and decided to give it a try. Well, all of my friends were right and I loved it! But I might say that this season of True Blood could be my favorite one yet. I always knew that there was something between Eric and Sookie and now we can see it start to blossom!
I was looking for some Eric and Sookie spoilers for the rest of the season a few nights ago and as I was doing that I ran across the site clearwirelessinternet.com. I was wanting a replacement for my home internet service anyway, so I switched over to that one.

Well, I did find a few good Eric and Sookie spoilers, although I don't want to spoil anything here! This new True Blood season has taken quite the different direction. But I like changes and after what we found out about Bill and the Queen last season, I didn't want him with Sookie any more.

0 comments: