Monday, August 29, 2011

uk readers: check out kandco.com

Have you ever checked out K&Co? You can find their site at kandco.com. It is pretty sweet and has me wishing I were living in England, so I could purchase the great deals!

I love the fact that is truly a one stop shop, where you can buy yourself a new outfit, while also buying something for your boyfriend's birthday, a housewarming gift for your best friend, and a new TV for the den. All in one shopping site. Amazingly convenient.


I scoped out their dresses and thought I would share my favorite two, so check them out below:



Aren't they gorgeous? In love to the max! But what are dresses without some rocking sandals? K&Co also has a great selection of footwear to go with your outfits. I love wedge sandals, because they offer more support than a plain heel and they give me some height, because I am quite short. I have picked out two pair you can purchase from K&Co, so check them out:



 How about the second pair? Amazing!

So, if you are in the UK, be sure to check out K&Co, for all of your shopping needs.

*This post is in association K&Co.

0 comments: