Of all the gals I have met through Etsy shops, my best pal would have to be Lauren from A Wild Tonic. She's hilarious, has amazing taste in music and movies, writes a killer blog (link below), and oh yeah, runs a sweet little shop on Etsy full of amazing things, such as:
In case you have forgotten(how dare you!), when I went as Lucille Ball for Halloween, I wore an amazing necklace from A Wild Tonic. Everyone loved it!
The Giveaway: Lauren is kindly offering $20 to spend at her shop on Etsy. This contest is open worldwide, but please note that the 20 dollars does not cover shipping costs, especially to those of you living in far away lands.
PS: Lauren is so awesome that she has decided to give readers of BBV a special coupon code for the duration of this giveaway. If you buy anything from her shop, you can enter the code BBV15 to get 15% off your order. I told you she was swell.
How to win:
Mandatory Entry: This entry must be completed before any other entry. You must be a follower of this blog via GFC, then head over to A Wild Tonic and come back with a comment on your favorite item from her wonderful store. You have to do both of those things and leave ONE comment.
Really want to win? Extra entries:
- Heart her shop on Etsy. (One entry)
- Follow her blog via GFC. (One entry)
- Tweet about this contest daily and leave a new comment for each tweet. (Up to 10x's per day) The tweet should look like this: #Win $20 to Spend at A Wild Tonic from @awildtonic via @bbvintage in the 25 Days of Giveaways http://t.co/rMsh5ha #giveaway #vintage
- Enter any of my other giveaways that are currently running and leave a comment for each. (One per giveaway)
- Leave a comment on any non contest post on this blog and leave a comment saying which post. (Up to 3 additional entries)
- Post this contest to your blog or Facebook page and leave the link. (One for either)
- Follow @awildtonic or @bbvintage (or both) on Twitter and leave a comment. (One entry for either)
- Become a fan of Blue Butterfly Vintage on Facebook and leave a comment. (One entry)
You have to leave separate comments for each entry. In other words, if you become a follower and tweet about the contest at the same time, leave one comment saying you're following and another saying that you tweeted it. Also, be sure to leave your email address in your comment. Thanks!
That simple! This contest is open to readers worldwide, but again please note that winner will be responsible for shipping charges.
This contest will run until December 10th. After that a winner will be chosen using a random number generator over at random.org. The winner will be the person with the comment of the corresponding number. I will then contact the person via the email left in your comments. If no answer is received in 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.
PS-Have a new business that you want to promote? Have an old business that seems a bit stagnant? Just wanting some close-to-free publicity? Contact me at bluebutterflyvintage [at] yahoo.com to talk about sponsoring a giveaway on BBV. I will send you some fancy stats. Yes. Fancy.
A note for The Man: Sponsor is providing this prize for BBV for promotional purposes. I am not being paid for this promotion.