Thursday, December 16, 2010

Register at No More Rack

Hey! If you haven't heard about the website No More Rack, you are missing out. They have several amazing deals every day that are around til they run out. If you register with the link below, you will get a free ten dollar gift code to spend on their items. I did it a couple weeks ago and got a sweet pair of over the knee boots that I literally had to pay 2 dollars for. No joke.

Here is the link:
http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=4115

Do it by noon (EST) today and it will really help me out. You rock!

UPDATE: I see they have changed it so it has to be a 20 dollar item that you spend your 10 on, but the deals are so great that is still majorly worth it. 

1 comments:

Aileen said...

I registered and the deals are great, but you've got to move fast because they sell out instantly. Shipping is a flat $2.00 which really helps.
arobimom at gmail dot com