Movie Mondays makes a triumphant return this week with the ultimate holiday flick...It's a Wonderful Life.
5 Reasons I love this movie:
- Jimmy Stewart-Did you know we have the same birthday? Well, only 77 years apart. I love everything he's in and I'm so obsessed that I have definitely visited his museum down in Indiana, PA. Yup, I'm weird.
- The Message-Come on..."No man is a failure who has friends." That hits ya. I just love the whole idea of seeing what the world would look like without having been in it. Pretty deep stuff there.
- Unlikely Angels-Love the idea that an angel could look/act like Clarence.
- Buffalo Gals Scene-Most oddly romantic scene OF.ALL.TIME.
- The Legacy-This flick was a bit of bomb when it came out and just gained in popularity and critical praise over time. I love that.