5 Reasons I love this movie:
- Literature - Travolta's character used to be an English professor and lives a bit of a fantasy life where he speaks mostly in quotations. I love it.
- New Orleans - I think it was filmed a year before Hurricane Katrina. It is beautifully shot with all of the hypnotic feel the city is known for. Beautiful cinematography.
- A toned down Scarlet Johansson - Sometimes I think she's too sexy in movies, making her acting seem sub-par. Sounds weird, but it's true. She's actually a pretty great actress without all of that and you definitely see it here. Wonderfully understated.
- Friendships - I love the friendships that form between the three main characters. Quite an endearing, yet unlikely trio of pals.
- Gabriel Macht - Yes, please.
Song I LOVE from the soundtrack:
Grayson Capps is amazing. Youtube some of his other music and you'll agree.