Awesome new giveaway today, courtesy of Artisan Gerard on Etsy. Winner will choose one of the two adorable tote bags below (and if neither of these are your style, you can choose from any of the totes in the Purse 101 or Purse 202 sections):
I'm loving the patterns on both of these totes! Guess what else? Artisan Gerard is also going to be a part of the nearly complete 25 Days of Giveaways. Be sure to check out the list of sponsors and all of their shops right here.
Mandatory entry: Become a follower of Blue Butterfly Vintage via GFC and then head over to Artisan Gerard on Etsy. Come back to this post and leave a message with your favorite item from the shop.
Want more chances to win? Additional entries:
- Heart Artisan Gerard on Etsy. (One entry)
- Tweet about this contest daily and leave a new comment for each tweet. (Once per day)
- Enter any of my other giveaways that are currently running and leave a comment for each. (One per giveaway)
- Leave a comment on any non contest post on this blog and leave a comment saying which post. (Up to 3 additional entries)
- Post this contest to your blog or Facebook page and leave the link. (One for either)
- Follow @bbvintage (or both) on Twitter and leave a comment. (One entry for either)
You have to leave separate comments for each entry. In other words, if you become a follower and tweet about the contest at the same time, leave one comment saying you're following and another saying that you tweeted it. Also, be sure to leave your email address in your comment. Thanks!
That simple! This contest is open to readers in the US and Canada.
This contest will run until November 17th. After that a winner will be chosen using a random number generator over at random.org. The winner will be the person with the comment of the corresponding number. I will then contact the person via the email left in your comments. If no answer is received in 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.
PS-Have a new business that you want to promote? Have an old business that seems a bit stagnant? Just wanting some close-to-free publicity? Contact me at bluebutterflyvintage [at] yahoo.com to talk about sponsoring a giveaway on BBV. I will send you some fancy stats. Yes. Fancy.
A note for The Man: Artisan Gerard is providing this prize for BBV for promotional purposes. I am not being paid for this promotion.