Monday, November 1, 2010

Movie Mondays: Clueless

5 Reasons I love this movie:

  • Umm...the clothes!-Really, must I add anything else? No.
  • Best Friend Catch Phrase-One of my best friends and I always say, "Rollin with the homies", followed by the hand motion.
  • Smooth talking-Cher talking herself out of lower grades was a huge inspiration for me during my college days. You'd be surprised how often it works.
  • Paul Rudd-Is there any cuter mid 90s, flannel wearing, global thinking character in film? I dare say not.
  • Intelligence-Surprisingly smart flick right here.


The Trailer:


Song from the soundtrack:

2 comments:

A Wild Tonic said...

Hands down--one of my favorite movies of all time and one of the best soundtracks to go with it.

Danger said...

One of the few chick flicks that I do love!