Wednesday, February 15, 2012

five songs that make me go awwwwe

In honor of the love fest that is this week, here are 5 tunes that make even a cold heart like mine melt a little:


Ben Kweller - Thirteen
If I ever get married, this will be wedding song. Period.




Dierks Bentley - Come a Little Closer
I'm not that into country music, but damn, this song is hot.



Damien Rice - Cannonball
I'm not exactly sure what this is about, but I think has to do with the beginning of a relationship and the whole wanting to see the person all the time, but still trying to play it cool. Or something. In any event, it is probably the happiest interpretation of any Damien Rice song I can think of.



Counting Crows - Anna Begins
"And every time she sneezes, I think it's love." Well, yep, those are some sweet lyrics.



Jack Johnson - Better Together
You know I had to throw a little JJ in there.



What songs give you butterflies? Share below!


1 comments:

prince said...

You should not try these treatments until you know more about acupuncture and are ready to try a more advanced treatment. Play bazaar satta king

satta king play bazaar