They even have hilarious toilet paper with I Love You From Top to Bottom printed on it. I was sent a roll and couldn't stop laughing. It isn't the best gift for everyone, but you know right away if you're in a relationship where it would work. If you are, you must purchase it. Hilarity shall ensue.
I also received a copy of a book written by Just Paper Roses founder Jeff Block. It is a pretty sweet story of someone who turned their hobby into a business. I loved it because it is similar to my love of vintage being turned into my full-time job. Living the dream!
The Giveaway: You can win $50 to use at Just Paper Roses. Just become a follower of this blog and head over to their store. Come back with a comment on your favorite item of them all. I love this.
Really want to win? Additional entries:
- Tweet the following up to 10 x's per day(Up to 10 entries, leave a link to tweet in message) : #Win $50 to Just Paper Roses via @bbvintage http://t.co/0aTOhEa #giveaway
- Join NoMoreRack through the link on the left. (3 entries, leave same message 3 times)
- Enter any other giveaways that are currently active and leave a message. (One per giveaway)
- Become a fan of Just Paper Roses on Facebook. (One entry)
- Become a fan of BBV on Facebook. Link is to the left. (One entry)
- Follow @bbvintage on Twitter. (One entry)
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (Up to 3 extra entries)
This contest is open the residents of the US and Canada.
This contest will run until February 7th. After that a winner will be chosen using a random number generator over at random.org. The winner will be the person with the comment of the corresponding number. I will then contact the person via the email left in your comments. If no answer is received in 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.
PS-Have a new business that you want to promote? Have an old business that seems a bit stagnant? Just wanting some close-to-free publicity? Contact me at bluebutterflyvintage [at] yahoo.com to talk about sponsoring a giveaway on BBV. I will send you some fancy stats. Yes. Fancy.
A note for The Man: I was provided a product to review for this post. The item was a gift, however my review was not biased by this sweet, little fact.