Check out PinkTogether.com, where you can share stories about how breast cancer has affected your life and you can also help vote on $1 Millon of General Mills's donation will end up. It is a great cause, so be sure to like the page. Pink Together began with the belief that one person’s story is another person’s hope. Today, it’s a place where breast cancer survivors, patients, family members, and supporters can connect to each other to share guidance, hope and maybe, one day, a cure.
It includes the following items:
- A 16 oz. box of Total cereal
- VIP coupons valid for one box of Cheerios and Multigrain Cheerios cereal and one cup of Yoplait yogurt
- Betty Crocker Living with Cancer Cookbook Pink Together Edition, which includes a collection of more than 150 delicious recipes with complete nutrition information and a 32-page Pink Together Survivor Ambassador bonus section that shares inspirational personal stories of survival as well as recipes
- Water bottle and removable silicone awareness bracelet
- Drawstring sport backpack
- Rhinestone ear buds
How to enter:
Leave a comment below with a story about how breast cancer has affected your life or someone you know.
Extra entries(leave an extra comment for each):
- Like the PinkTogether page and leave a comment saying that you did.
- Vote where you want the donation money to go and leave a comment saying where you chose.
- Tweet the following(up to three times a day): Win a Pink Together Prize Pack via BBV http://bit.ly/nW9dyR #MyBlogSpark
This giveaway will end on October 28th at midnight Eastern. It is open to residents of the US.
More information can be found here:
- PinkTogether.com (on Facebook) http://bit.ly/PinkTogether
- Pink Together YouTube Channel http://bit.ly/PinkTogetherVid
Disclosure: The Pink Together prize pack, information and coupons have been provided free of charge by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.