Friday, April 15, 2011

One of My Cat's Nine Lives is Out the Window

Random, real life moment:



My cat survived nearly being eaten by a devil dog the other day.

The dog literally had him in his mouth. If you read this blog on a semi-regular basis, you know that I have no qualms with being a cat lady. I went into full protective mode and jumped from my porch towards the dog, screaming at the top of my lungs. He took off, without the cat, who didn't suffer any major injuries (aside from being terrified to go outside).

In any event, I'm stoked he's still around.

17 years and counting<3

2 comments:

Samantha Marie said...

Oooh my gosh, how scary! Poor kitty!

I would have done the same thing to protect out cats from some big old dumb dog.

Barbara Montag said...

Oh geez that had to be terrifying!
I'm glad kitty is OK.
Yes I'm a cat person - have two.