Monday, March 28, 2011

Designers I Love: BCBG Max Azria

Let's talk about designers I love. Today I want to chat about BCBG Max Azria. I have been trying to find a dress for a wedding I am attending down in DC in May and I just really love everything from BCBG. I have to look smoking hot, because I am pretty sure that I am going to meet my future husband there. Just a feeling, haha. It is a tough choice, but I think I might go with this one:


Isn't it lovely? Not sure if it is the final dress, but it is certainly in the running. I love the draping and the colors give it such a nice vintage vibe.

What good is a dress without a banging pair of BCBG Shoes to go with it? I am already the proud owner of several pairs from this brand, but being a lover of shoes, I can always use more, right? No justification needed, I am so right on this. I enjoy these ones:

They're simple, yet sexy and look like they would be comfortable since I will be wearing them for a seriously long time. That being said, I do need a bit of a heel, as I am 5'4". Also, I just love braiding on shoes. I'm all about braiding these days. Gorgeous!

Stay tuned thru May to see other ideas and the final choices.

Stay stylish, loves!

0 comments: